It is common knowledge that the hunter class is the most popular class for noobs to play in World of Warcraft. Why? Because they are the easiest to level. But, there is an overload of hunter toons in the game, and most players shy away from hunters because there https://ammoshopinc.com/product-category/rifle-ammo/300-blackout-ammo/ are so many. So instead of focusing on why you should play a hunter toon, this article will tell you five reasons why you should NOT play a hunter in World of Warcraft:
1. There are too many other hunters. This is a bad thing, as there will always be other hunters doing the same quests you are, filling up group slots, and the prices on your armor and weapons will go way up because there is more demand for them. So, you will end up not liking your level 70 hunter after you are done power leveling.
2. Hunters have a hard time getting picked up for groups. Most groups only need one hunter, and some players do not care to have a hunter at all in their group. Healers are the most needed because there are so few of them. Casters such as mages and warlocks are the next wanted class, and a warlock can actually fill a hunter’s spot since they have a minion that can do as much damage as a hunter’s pet can.
3. Hunters are constantly having to train new pets to gain new skills. This means that you will be abandoning that cat or boar you love in a couple of levels to gain a new pet that you have to train and then learn a new skill. Yes, this is part of the game, but it is always hard to pick up a new pet and train it in all the skills that the other pets you’ve had already knew. And, you will always be training new pets throughout the game.
4. Hunter gear is more expensive because of the massive number of hunters in the game. This means that when you go to the auction house to upgrade your armor or weapons, you will be paying more than other classes because of the demand for hunter gear. This also means that you will have to find ways to make more money so you can upgrade your gear when you need to.
5. Other hunters will always beat you to things. Since there are thousands of other hunters in the World of Warcraft, you will always find that the quest you need to finish, the loot you wanted, or the mats you need to gather will usually have been gotten by another hunter first. This means that you will have to wait for the item or mob to respawn and add to your play time. While this does not seem like a big thing, it can get very annoying.
So there you have it – five reasons that you should not play a hunter toon in World of Warcraft. Now, how do you find out how to play other classes? Easy, you turn to Flamewater’s and find all the secrets and answers to playing other classes in the game.